Friday, April 28, 2006

I was in NY a few weeks ago.........

I was in NY a few weeks ago & there in one of the windows of a department store, I saw this mannequin,
& at a closer look.........So, I thought: This is a picture for the Blog! Now don't get me the wrong way......This is symbolic & no way would I ever dream with a mannequin, but it looked so elegant & in real life so POSSIBLE that I had to bring the idea to the blog. I don't think that I need to explain more!!!
But it does spark a wonder if there are & if so howmany "mannequinophiliacs"!

1 comment:

Vince Dawson said...

Well, I love it in the sheer fact that MOST manniquins do not have detailed feet at all, so there's one plus...

The other biggie,
what I find sensual,
is that the maniquin in the photo is not only barefoot, but she's holding something captive betwwen her toes! Okay, okay. It's only a cotton wad to seperate her digits post pedicure, but to those of us with imaginations, I think it's much much more!

You know the saying that she's got the world at her feet? Well, it may not be the world, but both feet are in possesion of a 'prize' if you will. Who amongst us wouldn't want to be (even a little bit) enticed and seduced by a sexy pair of feet, and then captured and held hostage in them toes? I think Johnny can relate anyway.

It's like those of us who would take a second look at a woman who is dangling a shoe or playing 'cat and mouse' with it. The shoe ain't going too far, she's got control of it. Even though the cotton wads (nice detail, btw) are strictly utilitarian, for the time being, her toes OWN those cotton wads. And, normally, she would be so detached, that her mind doesn't even care about what her feet will do with their little disposable playmates.